- A sense of adventure
- Comfortable clothing for any season (Pack in dry sack or plastic bag )
- Good wet weather gear
- Comfortable footwear
- Personal Medication including any pain relief and sea sickness pills. We do have first aid kits onboard.
- Sunscreen, Insect Repellent
- Cameras and charges to go with them. There are powerpoints available for use on the boat during the day.
- Sweets and Chocolate if you have a sweet tooth and any dietary required food you may need. (We can cater for Gluten Free and Diary Free and any allergies just if there are certain snack you eat etc we require you to bring them)
- Wetsuit, BCAs, Flippers Etc. Any dive equipment you may need apart from weight belts and tanks.
- Firearms for Hunting. Must have a copy of valid Firearms license and DOC hunting Permit
A little packing advice for the Helicopters
Please pack in soft bags rather than hard travel cases.
You will be landing on a beach which means we'll get into our tender to head to the Cindy Hardy. There may be other people coming out as you're flying in so keep luggage separate and please follow our crews instructions to avoid your bag being misplaced or going on another trip without you.
Please keep any medication that you need daily on you at all times during helicopters flights just incase.
Any Questions or to let us know of any medical conditions or dietary requirements please just fill out the form below.